Monday 20 January 2014

To go or not to go

To go or not to go, that is the question, well for many a season ticket holder or regular home goer for tomorrow's night game in what is possibly the most meaning less game of football since we played Sunderland at home just before leaving the premier league for our season of winning games. I can understand those that would normally be going but chosing to stay away as some protest, as possibly the only way the club will realise that they do take the fans for granted is to hit them in the pocket, the sight of thousands, & there will be, of empty seats in the ground will hopefully show the owners how many fans feel, not just at the pricing of this game, but the cost of football in general and in some ways against the way the team has been performing recently. Me personally, I will be at the game but then that is because I class my self as a mug fan, the type of fan that no matter how bad it is no matter the team that is put out, no matter the opposition, if its classed as a west ham 1st team game then I will be there. It has gone past habit, its just I couldn't imagine not being there. I imagine that we will see a. Mixture of youngsters, reserves and fringe players, AC to get an hour, Nolan to play and Tomkins, I'd also like to see Maiga upfront with AC in a 442 but as well know that would go against BFS tactical nous. All we can hope for is a bit of pride in the performance and hopefully avoid the biggest aggregate scoreline which I'm told is 12-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment